What is Integration?
We consider Integration to be the process of bringing separate elements of your experience during your journey together into a whole.
It is the art of weaving the extraordinary into the ordinary, making sense of your journeys’ mystical and symbolic layers, revealing its gifts and treasures, and anchoring them into your lives.
When you commit to the process of integration, you honor and accept the transformation that has occurred during the journey.
The phase of integration may last a few days, a few months, or a lifetime depending on the content of the journey and the magnitude of what has been revealed. But because you are more adaptable the days and weeks following your journey, this is the best time to introduce practical changes and anchor new insights into your life.
Why is it so important?
Most of the time, what may have seemed clear during the journey will slowly fade like a dream. As old habits and tendencies return, you could experience disorientation and confusion after your journey.
Using this 21 day program, you will feel clear on how to translate the teachings from your journey into your life, as well as stay connected and grounded during the process. It is important you tend to your journey's teachings soon after you have sat in ceremony so that you can consciously start working towards making the changes you need to.
This program will give you the foundation on which you can integrate your teachings in a way that can be everlasting.
What to expect in this 21 day Integration Program:
- To reconnect to your journey and the main elements and teachings that came up for you
To stay connected to yourself through creating a daily spiritual practice and exercises provided
- To stay grounded and present with the process and what may be coming up for you
- To connect your teachings from your journey to your daily reality and find meaning in them
- To receive structure by maintaining a spiritual/intentional practice
- To feel confident in navigating making changes in your life
To recognize that we are holistic beings that need input of all 4 levels of our being (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual)
- To receive inspiration through spiritual teachings
A community of like-minded individuals who are part of the ALUNA tribe
This is for you if:
- You are unsure on how to proceed after your journey
- You are needing guidance with integrating your journeys teachings into your day to day life
- You are feeling alone after sharing a container with other like-minded individuals who experienced this journey with you
- You crave structure to assist you with grounding back into reality
- You want to keep connecting with yourself on a deeper and more spiritual level
- You know how important it is to tend to your journey's teachings to actually transform yourself and your world
- You understand that the real work starts now and you're ready to make real changes in your life